
Look! I finally got started on the Irish Hiking Scarf!!
knotty knit picks
knottyknitpicks HOME
knottyknitpicks gallery
my wish list
-
(Smoke-free environment please. If pet-friendly environment, just let me know ahead of time. Thanks!)
- One Skein
- Sexy Littke Knits (maybe i want this....need to see some patterns in the book first)
- Deep V Argyle Vest
- Orangina by Stefanie Japel
PATTERNS & BOOKS
-
DISCONTINUED YARNS
- Rowan Linen Drape
- KFI Cashmereno
-
GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Little Knits
- Kpixie
- Joann
- Elann
-
OTHER
- Yarn Ball Winder
knit picking
- Irish Hiking Scarf #2
- Cabled Beanie #2
- Clapotis
- One Skein Wonder
- Anthropologie-inspired Caplet
- Irish Hiking Scarf
- Cabled Beanie
- Minisweater
one day i'll get to knitting it
- Cabled Knitting Bag w/ wooden handles
- Cabled Cardigan
- Tivoli
- Baby Bobbi Bear
- Lelah Top
- Anthropologie-inspired Caplet
- Tubey
- Clapotis
Sites I Like
- triciainLIGHTed
- smileyjoolie
- katmeow
- yuvee
- coloursknits
- sharmrockcrafts
- Craftster
Previous | List | Next-
knit & learn
Previous Posts
Archives
Tuesday, February 22, 2005






1 Comments:
Wow, your scark looks great. I love the color. I just joined the KAL as well. It's my first also. Good to know I am not the onlt first timer there :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home