Friday, September 16, 2005

Tagged! I'm it!

I was tagged by Katmeow!

Ok, meme. What exactly is it? Definition of meme according to Webster:

meme ('mEm) n. an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture..

There are a couple different versions of meme out in the net. I got tagged with "Three Things Meme." Ok, here I go.

Three Things Meme

Three names I go by:
1. ailoan (sounds almost like I-Lawn)
2. loan (sounds almost like Lawn)
3. loanni (like lonnie)

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. the lil prncss #### (sorry, can't reveal the numbers)
2. knottyknitpicks
3. cookie doh ####

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. hair (it atually looks healthy these days!)
2. lips (fun when playing with lipcolor!!)
3. bootylicious (hey, i can actually fill out my jeans!!!)

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. undereye circles (i need sleep!!)
2. oh, my hairy arms!!
3. the aging pudge (aka lovehandles - things just aren't naturally toned anymore)

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Vietnamese
2. Chinese (very very distant)
3. That's it.

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. the same top I'm wearing in my final haircut picture (find it it july archives)
2. green khaki capris (gotta be at least 5 or 6 years old, and yes, they're a bit tight around the tummy - i told you, it's the aging thing)
3. make-up!! (had to have it on to hide the dark circles)

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. New Order
2. bep (before they went mainstream, but they're still ok now)
3. no doubt (before they went mainstream, but they're still ok now)

Three favorite songs:
1. Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order
2. Spiderwebs by No Doubt
3. Sway by Bic Runga

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. love
2. security
3. happiness

Two truths and a lie
1. i passed Exam #1 of my Infectious Disease II course
2. i was in a karoake video
3. i am 24 years old

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. lips
2. eyes
3. height

Three favorite hobbies:
1. knitting
2. shopping (yes, it's a hobby!!!)
3. Super Bust-A-Move 2 on PS2 (since they don't have Puzzle Fighter for PS2)

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. I don't really want to study, but I know I should if I want to pass my next exam - I'm just not motivated
2. Eat mochi ice cream!
3. Hug my BF (who's away on work travel)

Three things that scare me:
1. Horror movies
2. Mirrors after watching a horror movies
3. If I found out I can't have babies.

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. a nice warm shower to wake me up
2. food - i need food!!
3. TV/internet (sorry, I can't separate technology - it gets lumped into one big essential)

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Pharm.D.
2. Pharm.D.
3. Accounting

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bora Bora
2. Vietnam
3. Fiji

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Zoe
2. Abigail
3. still thinking of one...

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. have babies
2. grow old with my S.O.
3. watch my children grow up

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. i love video games
2. i will check out another girl and comment on it
3. i burp

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. i will check out another girl and comment on it
2. i love shopping!
3. i love playing with make-up

Three celeb crushes:
(honestly, none really - i was just never one of those girls with celebs crushes. but i guess if i really have to choose...)
1. Brad Pitt
2. Tom Welling (i ended up falling for his eyes!)
3. Michael Rosenbaum (did you see him on MTV Cribs! I fell for his humor!)

Three people I am tagging:
1. yuvee
2. vanessa
3. gaile

omigosh this took forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger yuvee said...

Nice to know more about you ;)
I'll do this after the exam, right now all I should do is shut down the computer and bury myself in notes!!

September 17, 2005 4:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey there, will definitely complete the meme when i get the chance. I don't why i'm so busy eventhough I'm not working at the moment...hehehhe glad to know more about you. Cheers and happy knitting!

September 22, 2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home