knotty knit picks
knottyknitpicks HOME
knottyknitpicks gallery
my wish list
-
(Smoke-free environment please. If pet-friendly environment, just let me know ahead of time. Thanks!)
- One Skein
- Sexy Littke Knits (maybe i want this....need to see some patterns in the book first)
- Deep V Argyle Vest
- Orangina by Stefanie Japel
PATTERNS & BOOKS
-
DISCONTINUED YARNS
- Rowan Linen Drape
- KFI Cashmereno
-
GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Little Knits
- Kpixie
- Joann
- Elann
-
OTHER
- Yarn Ball Winder
knit picking
- Irish Hiking Scarf #2
- Cabled Beanie #2
- Clapotis
- One Skein Wonder
- Anthropologie-inspired Caplet
- Irish Hiking Scarf
- Cabled Beanie
- Minisweater
one day i'll get to knitting it
- Cabled Knitting Bag w/ wooden handles
- Cabled Cardigan
- Tivoli
- Baby Bobbi Bear
- Lelah Top
- Anthropologie-inspired Caplet
- Tubey
- Clapotis
Sites I Like
- triciainLIGHTed
- smileyjoolie
- katmeow
- yuvee
- coloursknits
- sharmrockcrafts
- Craftster
Previous | List | Next-
knit & learn
Previous Posts
- It's about time I start posting about my knits!
- Look What I Got!
- And the worst customer service award goes to...(dr...
- SWAP!!!!!
- Sock It to Me!!
- So Computer Illiterate!!
- Happy Bloggerversary to me!!
- The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly
- Will Knit for Noro Silk Garden
- huh?
Archives
Tuesday, August 22, 2006







1 Comments:
yeah, I just going to try and come up with my own variations. Hopefully this will go well :) Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home